Being a nice person is so fun
Waiter messes something up? You can see the relief on their faces when you don’t scream and swear at them about it
Extra tickets at an arcade/prize place? Watch a little kid’s face light up when you give them a bunch of tickets
There are too many assholes in this world. Be a nice person.
Venting and blogging has taken a backseat in my life for the past almost year. I think back to the easier days when I would be on Tumblr nonstop, reblogging everything I saw and I kind of miss it.
I’m a father now. Not my own child, but she might as well be. Things have changed so much and at the same time, not at all.
I did finally quit cigarettes. YAY! I mean, I still smoke an e-cig but fuck, I’m not perfect.
To continue with the paradoxes, I feel as if I’ve started to take life more seriously and at the same time, I really think everything is a joke. I’m happier. More stressed, definitely. But happier.
Sometimes I feel like reminiscing. Sometimes I look back on my past and a weak but evident longing starts in the pit of my stomach. Then I remember what brought me here in the first place.
I will forever love the people of my past for one reason or another but I will never return to who I was.
I think I’m going to start back up my blogging. But I really do not care to see the drama of Tumblr.
please be as weird as me please be as weird as me please be as weird as meme every time I meet someone (via miel-lapin)
reasons i tend to not talk
- people always interrupt me to tell another story because apparently my story isn’t good enough for their ears
- i sound like an idiot who just learned to talk two hours ago
- people seem disinterested in what i’m saying
- i hate my voice
- i have something really mean to say
- i hate you
- i repeat because this happens a lot: people interrupt me and never let me finish and i feel really shitty about myself because no one seems to want to listen to me
what Germans do while waiting at traffic lights
AMERICA WHAT ARE YOU DOING